Here’s a question we frequently here, “So many people travel to Disney. Why should my family use a travel agent to plan our trip?” Disney destinations are a great example, but the reasons you should use a travel agent can extend beyond Disney destinations to other vacation spots as well. We want you to be as well informed as possible so we compiled a list of the top ten reasons you should use a travel agent to plan your next vacation.
1. Fee Free Why not? Our services are free to you.
2. Alleviate Stress. Planning a vacation can be stressful, however a travel agent takes the stress away by planning a magical vacation perfectly suited to your family’s needs and desires.
3. Save time. Save time by letting us hunt down the best deal, score reservations at the restaurant you’ve been dying to try or arrange and coordinate all of your travel details.
4. Save money! Not only will we find you the best deal available, but we can often, as is the case with Disney, apply discount to your reservation as soon as they come out saving you even more money! We will watch for discounts that can make your trip even more affordable after you book for you!
5. Knowledge and expertise. As a travel agent specializing in Disney and Universal Studios we have traveled to these destinations extensively. No need to read a guide book or two or hunt down information that pertains to you and your travel party. Need to know what rides are good for toddlers? We know! Want to propose at the most romantic spots in Magic Kingdom? We can help!
6. Personal service. Our goal is to establish a relationship with our guests where we get to know them and anticipate their wants and needs! When you need something you have the convenience and consistency of talking to the same person who knows your family and how you travel.
7. Itinerary Planning. Need a day to day outline of what to do? We’ll provide you with the best days to visit the parks, restaurant recommendations and reservations, help you avoid lines and many more tips for a successful trip!
8. Extra Magic – Only with our company can you make those magical moments happen with pictures of Mickey Mouse for your kids, Theme Park Guide Maps, MousePerks, discount Orlando MagicCards, and much more for your vacation. We offer similar perks for Disney Cruise and Universal Studios packages.
9. Have an Advocate. We are here to help you. While most trips run smoothly, should something go wrong your travel agent is here to help. We can handle rearranging details of your trip so that, despite a bump in the road, it is as enjoyable as possible for you!
10. Availability. Whatever your preferred way to communicate for long discussions or quick questions, we are available via email, phone, Facebook, Twitter and more! We’ll keep you up to date on deals you don’t want to miss and bring the magic to you leading up to your trip and beyond!
There are so many reasons to book with us, what are you waiting for! Don’t stress about your trip and agonize over were to stay or eat. Don’t wait for hours on hold every time you need to modify your reservation. Instead allow us to take the worry and hassle out of vacations by creating a magical trip perfectly tailored to your needs!
Contact me today!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Facebook: Destinations to Explore with Gretchen
And of course here on the blog! I look forward to working with you soon!