Y’all! Norwegian Cruise Line has the most AMAZING offer right now! Seriously, you do NOT want to pass this offer up! $1 per person deposits now through March 5th only! Not to mention you’ll get your choice of up to 5 FREE offers! This deal is too good to be true!
One of the best things about this offer is that you pay ONLY $1 PER PERSON DEPOSIT and can book through 2019 at least so you’ll have a year to pay off the cruise! I love having a trip on the horizon to look forward to and save for. Whether you want to cruise Greece, Alaska or the Caribbean this offer is the perfect opportunity to get something on the calendar and make it happen!
Are you interested in taking advantage of the amazing Free at Sea offer? Then fill out this quick form and I’ll send you a no-obligation (although $1 per person is a pretty easy “obligation” to fill!) quote for you to review. Remember, you MUST book this offer by March 5th to take advantage of the $1 per person deposits, and the free offers. Request your quote today and let’s get you set to sail with Norwegian!
Posted in Cruise Discounts, Cruising, Norwegian Cruise Line, Uncategorized
Tagged #cruisediscounts, #freeatsea, #norwegianfreeatsea, Cruise Discounts, DollarDeposits, Free at Sea, NCL, Norwegian Cruise Line, Norweigan Cruise
Recently on Facebook I mentioned that Disney Cruise Line has released their 2015 summer sailings, including amazing itineraries to the home of Disney’s “Frozen” – Norway! 2015 may seem far off, but here are six reasons to book your 2015 Disney Cruise today!
1. First Choice Stateroom Category – Booking early ensures you get the stateroom category you desire! Did you know that Disney Cruise Line has the fewest inside staterooms available to guests? There are also limited staterooms that can sleep a family of 5. These staterooms sell out quickly due to the lower costs of inside staterooms and the demand for both room types so it’s imperative to book early to secure the stateroom category you prefer.
2. Best Pricing – Disney Cruise Line is most affordable when booked well in advance. The closer you get to the sailing the more expensive rates normally get.
3. Included Value of a Disney Cruise – There are so many extras included in a Disney cruise.
- One of the biggest included values is that ALL soda, coffee, tea and water are included.
- And all the ice cream you can possibly eat!
- Kids clubs are included for kids of all ages, including a special TWEEN club and TEEN club!
- ALL dining options are included! (Can you say no upcharge for filet or lobster????)
- First Run Movies
- 24-Hour Room Service (Seriously, room service is FREE!)
- Adult Only Areas
- Themed Parties like the famed Pirate Deck Party
- Strollers, wagons and wheelchairs on Castaway Cay (first come, first serve)
4. Adult Only Areas – When you think Disney you might think kids, but Disney provides ample adult only space onboard their ships and at Castaway Cay, their private island paradise.
5. Castaway Cay – Disney’s private island in the Bahamas is the perfect place to relax or get active! From the two family beaches, Pelican Plunge, BBQ, games and FREE Kids Clubs to the relaxing, adults only Serenity Beach with it’s hammocks, bar and BBQ Castaway Cay has everything for families and adults alike! You can rent a cabana for the day, get a massage or run a FREE 5K!
6. Pay a deposit now and the balance isn’t due until NEXT YEAR! That’s right, for most summer sailings your deposit wouldn’t be due until next year! Plus, you can make payments along the way as you count down to your cruise.
BONUS: Book your 2014 OR 2015 cruise by April 30th and receive a $40 onboard credit as my thank you to you!
Are you ready to book your 2015 cruise? I’m here and ready to help make your voyage with Mickey and pals as magical as possible! Contact me at email@example.com or 818-519-0777 to make your vacation dreams a reality!
Posted in Booking Incentives, Disney Cruise Line, Uncategorized
Tagged Anna, Booking Incentive, Castaway Cay, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Magic, Elsa, Frozen, Norway, Norwegien, Norweigan Cruise, Norweigen Fjords, On Board Credit, Serenity Bay