Disney Cruise Line has released some AMAZING military discounts for upcoming sailings this spring. You won’t want to miss out on these stellar deals on a Disney cruise. These deals are perfect for pre or post deployment getaways, a celebratory cruise or a last minute vacation!
4-Night Bahamian Cruise May 2, 2016 Category 11A $165.00 per night per person plus port fees and government taxes
- 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise May 21, 2016 Category11B $194.00 per night per person plus port fees and government taxes
- 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise
- May 14, 2016 Category 11C $165.00 per night per person plus port fees and government taxes
- May 28, 2016 Category 11C $209.00 per night per person plus port fees and government taxes
- June 11, 2016 Category 11A $235.00 per night per person plus port fees and government taxes
- 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise April 16, 2016 Category 7A $210.00 per night per person plus port fees and government taxes
- 14-Night Transatlantic Cruise May 15, 2016 Category 10C $90.00 per night per person plus port fees and government taxes
- 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise April 3, 2016 Category 11A $162.00 per night per person plus port fees and government taxes
- 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise April 24, 2016 Category 10A $135.00 per night per person plus port fees and government taxes
Are ou ready to enjoy all that Disney Cruise Line has to offer, including their private island Castaway Cay? Don’t wait to contact me for a no-obligation quote! These rates are limited and valid for booking for a limited time. Don’t miss out on creating amazing memories to last a lifetime!
Posted in Disney Cruise Line, Disney Discounts, Military Discount, Uncategorized
Tagged disney cruise discount, Disney Cruise Line, Disney cruise line military discount, Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, Disney military discount, Disney travel agent, military cruise discount, military discount, military family, military family vacation, Military Monday, post deployment vacation, predeployment vacation
This past weekend many of my friends and co-workers participated in the various runDisney events at Walt Disney World. Prior to finding out I was expecting our newest mousketeer I had planned to join them in the 5K. I bought a jogging stroller and downloaded a C25K ap, but that all fell to the wayside when we got the happy news. So it was with happiness and pride that I watched the medals rack up for the dedicated runners I know. Some even collected the coveted, inaugural glass slipper! I look at these women and am truly inspired by them. And so, with a little fear and trepidation, this new mom is committing to run Disney at next year’s Princess Half Marathon Weekend.
Here’s the thing…I hate running. I think it should be reserved for when your life is in danger. And even then I hope I have a weapon to defend myself and cut off the zombie’s head or that I can outrun the person next to me. Ok, who am I kidding, I need the weapon. That being said, I have been in a time of personal transition. Welcoming a new baby, moving to a new duty station with our family and I need some goals to get back in shape and back to me. And while this may be a bit personal, this journey is both personal and professional because I can meld my love of Disney and planning magic with my desire to regain my confidence and be a healthier, happier me.
So I have a long journey ahead. I do have a C25K ap on my phone and a single jogging stroller at my disposal so that means I can only make so many excuses. Time to earn myself a trip to Disney, and a medal or two! Anyone want to join me on this adventure to run Disney?
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged baby weight, Disney World, Enchanted 10K, Glass Slipper Challenge, military family, military spouse, Princess, Princess Half Marathon, Royal Family 5K, runDisney, Walt Disney World