Recently on Facebook I mentioned that Disney Cruise Line has released their 2015 summer sailings, including amazing itineraries to the home of Disney’s “Frozen” – Norway! 2015 may seem far off, but here are six reasons to book your 2015 Disney Cruise today!
1. First Choice Stateroom Category – Booking early ensures you get the stateroom category you desire! Did you know that Disney Cruise Line has the fewest inside staterooms available to guests? There are also limited staterooms that can sleep a family of 5. These staterooms sell out quickly due to the lower costs of inside staterooms and the demand for both room types so it’s imperative to book early to secure the stateroom category you prefer.
2. Best Pricing – Disney Cruise Line is most affordable when booked well in advance. The closer you get to the sailing the more expensive rates normally get.
3. Included Value of a Disney Cruise – There are so many extras included in a Disney cruise.
- One of the biggest included values is that ALL soda, coffee, tea and water are included.
- And all the ice cream you can possibly eat!
- Kids clubs are included for kids of all ages, including a special TWEEN club and TEEN club!
- ALL dining options are included! (Can you say no upcharge for filet or lobster????)
- First Run Movies
- 24-Hour Room Service (Seriously, room service is FREE!)
- Adult Only Areas
- Themed Parties like the famed Pirate Deck Party
- Strollers, wagons and wheelchairs on Castaway Cay (first come, first serve)
4. Adult Only Areas – When you think Disney you might think kids, but Disney provides ample adult only space onboard their ships and at Castaway Cay, their private island paradise.
5. Castaway Cay – Disney’s private island in the Bahamas is the perfect place to relax or get active! From the two family beaches, Pelican Plunge, BBQ, games and FREE Kids Clubs to the relaxing, adults only Serenity Beach with it’s hammocks, bar and BBQ Castaway Cay has everything for families and adults alike! You can rent a cabana for the day, get a massage or run a FREE 5K!
6. Pay a deposit now and the balance isn’t due until NEXT YEAR! That’s right, for most summer sailings your deposit wouldn’t be due until next year! Plus, you can make payments along the way as you count down to your cruise.
BONUS: Book your 2014 OR 2015 cruise by April 30th and receive a $40 onboard credit as my thank you to you!
Are you ready to book your 2015 cruise? I’m here and ready to help make your voyage with Mickey and pals as magical as possible! Contact me at email@example.com or 818-519-0777 to make your vacation dreams a reality!